I just learned that in numerology, each letter of the alphabet has its own meanings.
Here is the first part of what I read about alphabets and numerology:
Numerology Meanings of the Letters of the Alphabet
Each letter of the alphabet has its own meaning in numerology profiles.
The letter A —
Positive: Leader. Confident. Adventurous. Determined. Enterprising. Courageous.
The letter B —
Positive: Bountiful. Sensitive. Cooperative. Amicable. Needs partner. Outdoors person.
The letter C —
Positive: Creative. Social. Good-humored. Extravagant. Dexterous. Orator.
The letter D —
Positive: Balanced. Secure. Focused. High willpower. Persevering. An authority.
Please visit this link to read the above information in full:
More examples of writing symbols with deeper meanings:
- O-U baybayin and the meanings in the sanskrit symbol of Om
- The Magical Meaning of Woden in Nordic Lore
- Esoteric Meanings of the YHWH Tetragrammaton and Bathala & Bahala Baybayin
- The 4 Letters of God in Hebrew
- Deeper Meanings of Symbols on Native American Pottery
- Stone age jottings the seeds of written communication
- Reiki Symbols and Meanings by Rahul Thadani
- English Alphabet has Numerology Meanings
- Deeper Meanings of Sanskrit Writing Symbols
- The symbols of Ba, B and Berkana