Here is another finding: the deeper meanings and symbolism for Sanskrit writing symbols from the book The Eastern Mysteries: An Encyclopedic Guide to the Sacred Languages by David Allen Hulse.
Below are two lists taken from the book.
Sanskrit Alphabet, Sixteen Vowels:
More examples of writing symbols with deeper meanings:
- O-U baybayin and the meanings in the sanskrit symbol of Om
- The Magical Meaning of Woden in Nordic Lore
- Esoteric Meanings of the YHWH Tetragrammaton and Bathala & Bahala Baybayin
- The 4 Letters of God “YHWH” in Hebrew
- Deeper Meanings of Symbols on Native American Pottery
- Stone age jottings the seeds of written communication
- Reiki Symbols and Meanings by Rahul Thadani
- English Alphabet has Numerology Meanings
- Deeper Meanings of Sanskrit Writing Symbols
- The symbols of Ba, B and Berkana